Saturday, February 18, 2012

Kelley

Yes, I know it has been a while since my last post. I have been so crazy busy...last week has felt like a one long blur. School is sucking my energy and brain cells out I think. I had two exams last week and one more still to come...on Monday. I have been tired, exhausted and drained but I think I can pull it through. It was all worth it. On Friday I found out that I got 147 points out of a 150 on my business exam. I am so proud of myself.
Today, I also received another very nice surprise in the mail. A letter that I have been waiting on since January 15th. Yup, a letter from Kelley School of Business :-) I was ACCEPTED to Kelley starting Fall 2012 upon completion of the required classes by the end of the Summer semester. I don't think words can explained how happy I am. I can't believe that in a few months I will be able to call myself Kelley student.....
"I always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come" - Michael Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment