Saturday, January 1, 2011

First Day of 2011

So here we are. The year of 2011. This is the scary part....what is this year going to bring? I hope for a better year than 2010. And wish everyone the same :)
Today was rather lazy one for me. I really did not feel like doing anything exciting. We did not go out anywhere last night, in fact my husband was in bed by 11:00 pm. I took a little nap and woke up about an hour and a half before midnight. Put on my PJs and jumped in bed right before 12:00 am. Yes, I did wake my husband up right before the ball dropped in NY, say "Welcome New Year", send few text messages to my friends and was out fifteen minutes later. Wow! I really feel old :)
I spend my first day of 2011 being lazy, laying on the couch and watching TV. Oh yeah, today we popped the champagne open (drinking it right now).


I don't know if I am going to come up with any new year resolutions this time. I never stick to it so what is the point :) I guess I will try to stay healthy and keep up the good grades at school.


I wish everyone happy and healthy 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment