Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New semester

Monday, January 10th new semester started. Wow! That is going to be "fun". On Monday nights I have a class called "Intro to public affairs". Sounds pretty interesting however I am a little scared of the professor. He seems very serious about the class and demanding. I am kind of hoping that it was just an act on the beginning to let us know that students who are not really interested in that subject are better off changing the course. We will see :)
Tuesday and Thursday night - Finite Math. I don't even know what to expect from that. The professor is really organized (organized man - not a good thing :) I was able to look through my book and it appears to be written in foreign language. I don't even think I have ever seen anything like what's in the book. This is definitely going to be a journey. Countdown until May had began :)
Beside school something else pretty cool happened to me on Friday, January 7th. Indianapolis Colts were going to play their Wildcard play off game on Saturday. The entire city was excited about it. On the Friday morning Colts were giving away posters at our Avon Meijer. I stopped there on my way to work, got me a poster and signed up for free tickets to the game. I did not think much about it because I never win anything. Around 3 pm in the afternoon I stepped away from my desk and missed a call from the unknown number. The called left me a message that I WON tickets to the Colts game. I was so excited. I couldn't believe that I won a tickets. That was crazy!
My husband and I went to the game and had a great time. Even though the game was kind of slow and borring and my dear Colts lost we still enjoyed being there. Here are some pictures from Lucas Oil Stadium.
GO COLTS! I believe that the next season is going to be Super Bowl seasons for us :) Let's get all our players healthy!





No comments:

Post a Comment