Monday, December 29, 2014

11th Wedding Anniversary

Yesterday my hubby and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary. We started a day with nice long run. The temperature was only about 32 degrees and no sun whatsoever so the first few miles were kind of cold. But as it is with running, once you start going you warm up quickly. Stephen did about 9 miles and I wanted to complete my Strava December Half Marathon Challenge so I finished the last 4 miles by myself. I also knew we were going out to dinner so extra few miles were important :)


For our anniversary dinner we decided to go to Olive Garden...nothing too fancy but always a good choice for a person - me - who loves pasta. You can't go wrong with Alfredo sauce. Dinner was delicious (it probably tasted better because of those 13 miles I ran earlier) and crisp and refreshing Pinot Grigio complemented it very well.
I can't believe that we have been together for 11 years already. It doesn't really feel that long, and look at us, still young and beautiful! :) Cheers to many more years together!


No comments:

Post a Comment