Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Winter Winter Go Away

I am really trying to be positive and not complain about this weather but it's not easy.  Last few weeks has really been bad with low temperatures and wind that makes everything worse. I don't mind running in the winter, it's actually nice when the fresh snow is falling and temps are in the 20s/30s but -8 just doesn't work for me. My treadmill is being used more this winter than ever. I honestly do not enjoy running on the treadmill but I learned to appreciate it a little more this season. Half marathon training has to continue regardless of the weather. Saba is also going a little crazy because she has not ran with me for a few weeks now. I am hoping this is the last stretch of this cold because it can only get better from here, right? One good thing about the treadmill is that I can catch up on my shows, was watching M Jak Miłość yesterday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment