Saturday, February 21, 2015

Winter Wonderland

So the winter isn't over yet. Last night we got about 4 inches of snow and the winter that I like is back. The most important thing is that the temperature got a lot better that it's been for the last few days. It's interesting how warm 30 degrees feels after experiencing negative digits.
I couldn't resist and of course had to go outside for a run. I only planned on doing about 3-4 miles cause running through unplowed streets wasn't going to be easy. But since the sun came out shortly after I started running I continue to run and run! This is absolutely my favorite winter weather to run in. Snowy, sunny and not extremely cold day. I couldn't ask for a better way to spend February Saturday. Most importantly being able to finally go outside felt amazing. Last few days on the treadmill were killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment