Saturday, February 5, 2011

Kindle has arrived

I got an Amazon gift card as a Christmas present from my brother-in-law. Since that time I have been debating whether I should get a Kindle or not. I couldn't decide if I would use it enough, also prices of Kindle books seem pretty high if you ask me. Yeah, I know some of them are free, some cost $0.99 or so but the really good ones are $12.99, $17.99 and I don't really like to pay that much for book downloads. After a little more research I decided it to get it. It was actually my husband that made that final decision for me :). I guess he likes to spend my gift card money :) He ordered one for me and few days later ( there was some delay in shipping due to the weather ) my Kindle has arrived!!
I LOVE IT!!! So far I only got few full books on it and few samples but I am already glad I got it. I have a feeling I will be able to read a lot more. It is kind of silly that I needed tiny little gadget like Kindle to reunite me with my old hobby - reading :)



  

No comments:

Post a Comment