Saturday, June 11, 2011

Yard work

Today has been a really long day. After 2 years of ignoring my front yard, today it got its makeover. We got mulch and some new plants. I also got rid of some plants that unfortunately died this year. I am really excited about four hosta plants that I put in the ground today. I hope they like my yard and grow happily. Also my new purchase today was this beautiful ( so far on the picture only ) vanilla strawberry hydrangea. My back hurts and I think I have few blisters on my feet but I feel really happy about my front yard. Let's keep my finger crossed that all the plants survive :)

                                            Hydrangea

Front yard

And a tired dog that has been working on the yard all day, NOT! Just lazy :)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment