Saturday, July 9, 2011

NKOTBSB - Chicago

So it has been almost a month when I went to Chicago to see NKOTBSB. Friday, June 17th was the actual date of the concert. Those who know me since elementary school know how crazy I was about Backstreet Boys :) This year BSB joined forces with New Kids On The Block and went on tour together. When I first found out about that the closest place they were coming to was United Center - Chicago. My husband knowing how much I like BSB bought me tickets to that concert. He took a day off that day to take me there. Not only did we see the NKOTBSB (yeah, he went to the concert with me) but we also made this trip our mini vacation. We stayed at the Palmer House Hilton downtown Chicago within walking distance to the Millennium park and Navy Pier which of course we visited. 
The NKOTBSB concert was amazing. I could not believe that 40 year old men can still dance as they did 20 years ago :) They put out a great show. Each group performed their most popular songs and ended the show with "Don't Turn out the Light" that they recorded together. AMAZING!!! Love that song! Check it out on YouTube http://youtu.be/Pgie3qJibhE 




Will remember this concert forever!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment